Civil Litigation

Whether you have been issued a statement of claim, or are contemplating one against another party, or are simply receiving harassing letters, you need proper legal representation and advice to figure out your next step.

If your matter can be dealt with through Small Claims Court- that is, if it is a matter wherein you are not claiming more than $25,000.00- you may attend court without legal representation, but it would still be advisable to meet with a qualified lawyer who can guide you through the process of your claim, and can review your documentation with you and provide a better understanding of your rights/obligations.


Do you have problems with your neighbors? Is someone claiming they own part of your land?  Are you having right of way issues?  Is your title at risk?  Call my office.  I will help you figure out what your legal rights are and how to protect your land!

I am happy to assist my clients at all levels of court.